Amazon Web Services (AWS), Enterprise Support
Enterprise Support is available on all University AWS accounts and it offers enhanced technical support via 24x7 access to Cloud Support Engineers via phone, chat, and email. You can open an unlimited amount of tickets. Response times vary by issue type:
- For general guidance, response is less than 24 hours
- For system impaired issues - less than 12 hours
- For production system impaired issues - less than 4 hours
- For production system down issues - less than an hour
- For business critical system down issues - less than 15 minutes
To open a support ticket with AWS:
- Login to the AWS console at aws.illinois.edu
- In the AWS Console, click on the Help Menu, indicated by a question mark (?), and select Support Center in the drop-down menu.
- Click Create Case
- Select the appropriate ticket type from Account and billing support, Service limit increase, or Technical support, and enter the issue details. When finished, click on the Submit button to submit the ticket.