Topics Map > Bursar
University Bursar - When will I get my refund?
To receive your refund in a timely manner, enroll in direct deposit. If you are signed up for Direct Deposit, it takes approximately 3 to 4 business days for the refund to deposit in your bank account. If you are not enrolled in direct deposit, a check will be mailed to the address on file with the university and takes approximately 10-15 business days to be received.
Exceptions to the schedule:
- If the credit is sitting on a credit card payment, a refund will be issued back to the credit card used for payment.
- If your financial aid is under review, or you are receiving sponsor billing for the current semester, a refund might not be issued until all adjustments have posted.
- Personal payments resulting in a credit balance may be held and applied toward future charges.
- Other exceptions may apply. For further information, email email@example.com.
- University Bursar - Where is my refund?
- University Bursar - How do I receive my student account refund?
- University Bursar - What happens if my refund is sent to an old or wrong bank account?
- University Bursar - How do I enroll in direct deposit?
- University Bursar - Can I make an advance or overpayment?
- University Bursar - How can I request a credit for a refundable fee?