Topics Map > Bursar

University Bursar - How do I change my preferred name on my student account?

To update your name in UI-Pay:


1 Follow the steps on the Access page to log into UI-Pay.

2 Select "User Preferences".

3 Input your preferred name.

Authorized Payers:

1 Go to UI-Pay Authorized Payer.

2 Enter Login Name and Password and click "Log In".

3 Select "User Preferences".

4 Input your preferred name.

Please Note: Changes to preferred name in UI-Pay are not reflected in Banner systems or other University systems. For more information updating your preferred name, see the University of Illinois System policy.

These websites are updated regularly so the steps may be slightly different from what is listed above.

Keywordsusfsco, paymybill, student, account, update, name, nickname, UI-Pay, UI pay, preference, preferred, authorized payer, legal, change,   Doc ID122988
OwnerKathy K.GroupUniversity of Illinois System
Created2022-12-09 16:20:27Updated2024-02-12 15:04:12
SitesUniversity of Illinois System
Feedback  0   0