EDDIE - Saving Standard Reports to your Personal Folder in EDDIE
How do I save reports to the My Folders section in EDDIE?
There are many reasons to save copies of Standard Reports, Solution Library reports, or reports that are shared with you, to your Personal Folders:
- Edit the queries, prompts, reports, etc., to meet your unit's specific reporting goals.
- Save prompt values, or replace prompts with constant values, to make running your queries more efficient.
- Utilize the scheduling feature to automate the execution and distribution of your reports.
To save a document to your Personal Folders:
- Log in to EDDIE
- Navigate to the document you want to save to your Personal Folders. This may be in Public Folders or Corporate Categories in the case of Standard Reports or Solution Library reports, or in your BI Inbox for reports that were shared with you.
- When you find the document you want to copy, click in the row of that document, click Organize, and then click Copy.
- Navigate to your Personal Folders, click in the toolbar at the top of the window, click Organize, and then click Paste.