Topics Map > Printing and Software > WebStore
WebStore, Adobe Enterprise Cloud Storage
Information for UI users about how to use, transfer and save Adobe Creative Cloud Assets on the Adobe Enterprise Storage plan
Adobe Creative Cloud Assets are a powerful way to store and share your creative work across computers and to other audiences. Assets created or transferred to the UI Enterprise account, are a part of the organization’s storage pool and users will not have the same access to them as they would from a Personal account.
To learn what Adobe Cloud storage is, how to access it, how to migrate assets between personal and Enterprise accounts, transferring assets manually and what happens to Enterprise assets when subscription access is lost, please refer to the following WebStore document.
Information on Adobe Enterprise Cloud Storage
More resources from WebStore about Adobe:
- Guide to Renewing the Adobe Enterprise License
- Guide to Adobe Enterprise Login and Product Installation
- FAQ Adobe Enterprise annual license for faculty, staff and students
- About your Adobe Enterprise Cloud Storage
- Adobe Stock - What's included and how to use.
- Adobe Creative Cloud- Troubleshooting issues with installations and licensing
- Adobe Acrobat - Common errors encountered
- Adobe Apps Management Removed - Permissions message
- First Steps for Adobe Applications
- Advanced Steps for Adobe Applications
- Adobe Creative Cloud SDL and NU Package Distribution (For IT Pros)