Topics Map > Communication and Collaboration > Exchange
Topics Map > Communication and Collaboration > Office 365
Topics Map > Communication and Collaboration > Email
Office 365, Email, Exchange, How to setup an auto-reply message or out of office message
How do I setup an auto-reply or out of office message for my Exchange email?
- Log in to the Outlook Web App: https://outlook.office365.com
- Click on the Gear Icon at the top right of the window
- Type Automatic in the Search Outlook Settings Field and Select Automatic Replies
- Choose the option to Turn on automatic replies
- You can then select a time frame during which you would like this Out of Office message delivered
- You also have the ability to set two separate Out of Office messages, or configure just one and not the other:
- By default, all Out of Office replies are delivered to any other University Exchange account that sends to you e-mail addresses.
- By checking the Send replies outside your organization, Out of Office replies will be delivered to all non-Exchange e-mail addresses (including non-University addresses and undergraduate Google Apps addresses).
- By default, selecting this option sends auto replies to everyone. You can further select it to just reply to contacts in your Contacts lists.
- Click the Save button at the top to save your changes