Topics Map > Communication and Collaboration > Exchange
Topics Map > Communication and Collaboration > Office 365
Topics Map > Communication and Collaboration > Email
Office 365, Email, Exchange, Sharing calendar with non-UIUC affiliate
How to share your calendar in exchange with a non-university affiliate.
- Log in to the Outlook Web App: https://outlook.office365.com
- Click the Gear icon in the top right
- Type in Share a Calendar in the Search outlook settings field
- Click Share a Calendar
- In Share a calendar: If you only need your affiliate to have permissions use this option to provide them the level of access they require. Click Share to Confirm.
- If you need to provide calendar access to a wide audience use Publish a calendar: Select a Calendar and choose the calendar you would like to share permissions on
- Choose what level of access and click Publish. This will generate a HTML and an ICS Link that can be shared with affiliates.
Note: Recipients from Share a Calendar will receive an email that they have access to a new calendar. The email provides a reachcalendar.ics address link they can use if they are not on an Office365 platform.