Topics Map > Communication and Collaboration > Exchange
Email, Exchange, OWA, How to create a filter in the Outlook Web App
I want to create a rule to filter certain email.
To do this:
- Log in to the Outlook Web App: https://outlook.office.com
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner
- Click on "View all Outlook settings"
- Click on "Rules"
- Click "Add new rule"
- Set a name for the rule that will help you identify it
- Use the drop-down menu to add a condition to trigger the rule
- Use the drop-down menu to add an action for what you want to happen when the rule is triggered
- Click "Save"
To modify an existing inbox rule, follow steps 1-4 above, then click on the pencil icon in the row for the rule you want to modify.To delete an existing inbox rule, follow steps 1-4 above, then click on the trash icon in the row for the rule you want to delete.