Topics Map > Printing and Software > WebStore
WebStore, Install Adobe Creative Cloud Software on a another computer
I would like to install my Adobe Creative Cloud Work Apps on another computer. How do I do that?
You may install the Adobe Creative Cloud applications on another computer by signing into Adobe.com on the computer where you wish to install the software. You do not need to reorder an Adobe offer from WebStore as long as you have an active Adobe Account. The access to the software is tied to your Adobe ID, Enterprise or Personal. This is considered to be a user-based license.
- On the new target computer, browse www.adobe.com
- Sign in with your Adobe ID. (Enter your University email address and Company or School account if prompted.)
- Look for Creative Cloud under Your Services and click open.
- On the next page, Click. Install the Creative Cloud Desktop App under the Quick links.
- Once the Creative Cloud Desktop app is installed, please open it and install the desired applications.
You may install the Adobe applications on as many computers as you would like, but you can only be signed in and use the software on two computers simultaneously.
Please direct any questions to WebStore.