Topics Map > Communication and Collaboration > Kaltura
Kaltura, Logging in to media space
Logging in to Illinois Media Space
How to login to Illinois Media Space
- You will need the following information to successfully login
to your Illinois Media Space Account:
- Your Illinois NetID
- Your NetID password
- The Illinois Media Space URL: mediaspace.illinois.edu
- To login to Illinois Media Space:
- Navigate to the Illinois Media Space URL in your favorite web browser.
- Click on either the 'My Media' tab or the 'login' link in
the upper right corner of Illinois Media Space (Under the 'Illinois
- Illinois Media Space uses Shibboleth Single Sign-On, so at this point if you are already logged in you'll be taken straight to the 'My Media' tab, if not, you'll be taken to a login page.
- At the Shibboleth login page, enter your NetID and AD Password and click 'login.'
- After logging into Illinois Media Space, you will see your name where it previous read 'Illinois Login'. However, you will now be able to successfully access your content under 'My Media' and other various areas that require a login.
- Don't forget to logout (using the link in the upper right
corner) when you're finished using Illinois Media Space.
Illinois Media Space supports Shibboleth Single Sign-Off