Topics Map > Communication and Collaboration > Publish.illinois.edu (PIE)
PIE, Plugins and Features
A number of plugins are available in Publish.Illinois.Edu. This article lists the installed plugins with links to their pages on WordPress.org for more information.
Plugins that can be self-enabled
The following plugins are available to all customers who have administrative rights to a website hosted in Publish. They can be activated and deactivated from the Dashboard Plugins menu.
To see these in action, visit the Publish Plugin Demo site.
- All Meta Tags
- Bellows Pro Accordion Menu
- Content Views
- Custom Facebook Feed
- Enable Media Replace
- FancyBox for WordPress
- Illinois Site Templater - Basic
- Illinois Webtools Calendar Widget
- Image Widget
- Lightbox Gallery
- Password Protected
- Site Kit (Google Analytics and more)
- Simple Calendar
- Simple Custom CSS
- Timetable and Event Schedule
- TablePress (Note: TablePress contains a mobile-specific bug for which we have documented a fix at the Plugin Demo site.)
- U of I Engineering OneTrust GDPR Script
- Widget Content Blocks
- Widgets on Pages
Plugins that can be enabled by request
The following plugins are of use to only a small number of customers and/or require special instructions. You may request that these plugins be activated by a Publish administrator by emailing email@example.com.
- Bluberry PowerPress
- Contact Form 7
- Force Login