Topics Map > Teaching and Learning > Canvas@illinois.edu
Zoom, Adding Zoom Meetings to a Canvas Course
Using Zoom with Canvas
How do I add Zoom to a Canvas course?
You must add the Zoom integration to each Canvas course you want to use with Zoom.
- Log into your Zoom account
- In the same browser, log into your Canvas account
- In Canvas, open the course where you want to add Zoom
- In Course Navigation, click the Settings link
- Click the Navigation tab
- In the list of course navigation menu options, select the Zoom Meeting option
- Click the Options icon (three dots) and select the enable option
- Click the Save button (at the very bottom)
You can view the Zoom link in Course Navigation.
Note: When accessing Zoom for the first time in the course navigation, you may need to click the Authorize button to proceed.
You can find this, and additional information on the Instructure/Canvas community blog.