Topics Map > Teaching and Learning > Illinois Compass 2G
Topics Map > Teaching and Learning > Canvas@illinois.edu
Canvas@Illinois , Instructors, Adding and deleting rosters from a requested space
How do I add or delete rosters associated with my Canvas courses?
- Go to https://canvasspacerequest.illinois.edu
- Enter your NetID and Active Directory Password.
- Click Login.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the Learning Space Request Status and Edit link.
- You will be presented with all space requests associated with your NetID. To edit your request, click the title of the space.
To remove a roster associated with your Canvas space
- Click the link next to Selected Rosters.
- On the Edit Rosters page, check the box next to any roster you wish to remove and click the Remove Assigned Rosters button.
To add a roster to your Canvas space
- Follow the steps above then continue on to #2 below.
- Click the Add New Rosters link.
- Enter at least the Rubric (entering the course Number will help further narrow the search results).
- Click the Search button.
- Check the checkbox next to the roster(s) you want to add to your Canvas space.
- Click the Add to Selected Rosters button. Your roster(s) appears in the Added Rosters section.
- Click the Next button to continue.
- A summary of your edits page appears. Click either the Space Title or Rosters links to make any further edits, or click the Submit button to apply the edits.
- Once you have submitted your changes, you will see a Space Request Saved page. From here, you can begin another space request edit by clicking the Back to Start button or you can logout from the Space Request Application by clicking the Logout button.
Note: You can also choose to delete your request (Canvas@Illinois , Instructors, Delete a Requested Space), which would also delete the Canvas space, and start over by completing a new space request.