Topics Map > SANDI > How To & FAQ
SANDI - Logging into SANDI
The following instructions explain how to access the new Health Information System, SANDI, via the Vetstar application.
***ONLY use Chrome to access SANDI***
- SANDI training must be completed to gain access, please email email@example.com to schedule training. (Students will be sent info on training.)
- Macintosh users and personal laptop users go here to setup your laptop: Remote Access to PACS, RaptorMed, Q-Pulse, Vetstar, SANDI
- The URL to SANDI is: https://sandi.apps.uillinois.edu/vetstar/ (You must use the VPN when accessing SANDI off campus.)
1. Locate and select the SANDI shortcut on the desktop. (This is on all VTH PC desktops.)
2. Login with your NetID and NetID password.