Topics Map > SANDI (Old) - Go to KB-VTH > How To & FAQ
SANDI - Charge Entry (Procedures, Procedure Packages and Rx)
All charges should be entered using your own log in. Procedure document medical procedures performed and supplies used and create the charges on the clients account.
Video Training Link: Coming Soon
Accessing the Charge Menu
- Bring up a client/patient in the dashboard.
- Select the arrow next to Charges/Procedure Hx
Navigation and Additional Menu Options
- Tab to move from field to field.
- Any field that that has a character underlined can be combined with Alt as a shortcut. For example alt+C to add charge, alt+1 to Submit a charge.
Additional Menu Options
- View Invoice: This will generate an invoice for open charges. The invoice breaks down charges such as taxes, discounts, etc.
- Patient History: Lists all procedures for the specified patient.
- Invoice History: Lists all charges, payments and adjustments.
- Rx History: Lists all Rx dispensation for the specified patient.