Topics Map > SANDI (Old) - Go to KB-VTH > How To & FAQ
SANDI - Resizing SANDI via the Chrome Browser & Monitor Resolution Settings
SANDI will automatically resize when you adjust your Chrome web browser Zoom.
Change Chrome Zoom
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click the three dots (More.)
- At Zoom, use the plus(+) to zoom in or (-) to zoom out. SANDI will automatically resize as you do this.
Note: You can also resize in Chrome on a Windows PC by holding down the Ctrl key and using the mouse wheel. Moving the mouse wheel up increases the size and down decreases it.
Ensure that you PC Resolution is set to the recommended
- Right click on the desktop
- Select Display Settings
- At Display Resolution, set it to 1920 x 1080
Note: If you do not have this setting or have any questions or need help with your resolution settings please contact IT at email@example.com.