Topics Map > Vetstar (Old) - Go to KB-VTH > Appointment Scheduler
Vetstar Appointment Scheduler - Remove an Appointment
The following instructions explain how to remove a certain appointment code from a schedule for an entire day. In our example we will be removing N - New Appointment from the Ophtho (0696 Service).
Current Schedule Screen Shot
The N (New Appointment) appointment needs to be removed. Notice two of the N slots called out below.
Removing N (New Appointment) from the schedule
Below is a screen shot, followed by instructions, on what selections to make.
- Type AM on the command line
- Select #1 Maintenance
- Select #21 Edit Calendar
- Select Remove
- Start Date: 072720 (Enter the Date you want to remove)
- End Date: 07/27/20 (Enter the End date. This can be a range of dates vs. a single day)
- Clinic: SAC (F4 to open an window and search)
- Section: It is Very important to include the section: Enter the department 0696 for our example
- Service: This is where you can enter the appointment you wan to delete. In our example, N for New Appointment and U for Urgent exam will be removed.
- Replace With: Leave this empty to remove
- Set Appointment off/on: Leave Blank
- Post Reason: (you can do a whole day if you choose DATE here)
- At OK? (Y,<Cancel>): type Y
- All N appointments will now be gone.
Schedule with N (New Appointment) Removed Screen Shot
Below is a screen shot with all N appointments gone. Notice the same two time slots called out earlier are now gone.